Monday, January 15, 2018

Cat Toys that look like something else


I knitted No Kitty a cat toy a while ago.  It is filled with catnip and she loves it.  

There is a slight problem though. 

 It looks like a little turd laying on the floor.  We are all the time spying it from across the room and saying "Did someone have an accident?" Upon further inspection we discover it's just her cat toy.  I think I picked the wrong color of yarn. I had made others for her of non poop colored yarn but she didn't like those.


You can see it up there right? 

 Now, we have three pets in the house, two dogs and one cat.  Accidents happen.  I didn't think a dark purple yarn would look like poop but it does. 

It is a free Ravelry download.




Make yours out of bright colored yarn!




No comments:

Post a Comment