Friday, December 12, 2008

Newness

I bought a set of new journals today. I love anything paper especially journals. I always want to write important and exciting things in them with the most eloquent words and perfect penmanship. This never happens. These will sit on my nightstand and ride around in my purse for awhile before something occurs and words get scribbled into them. Usually grocery lists. They are pretty with recycled paper vintage colors and graphics. My girls saw the journals on the dining room table and immediately wanted to snatch them away and scribble for themselves. I will have to watch this set or they will mysteriously wander away with "nobody" to blame. Blogging is much the same thing as a new set of journals, taking the photo for the top, tweaking the colors and deciding what to write first was just as exciting as cracking the front cover of a new paper one. Except there are no on-line grocery lists here! I have decided that this set is going to be dedicated to my knitting projects which are growing by leaps and bounds. They are a small size, 4 x 6, easy to carry around and jot down ideas when they strike. Ideas strike me at the most inconvenient moments, like now it is 1:00 a.m. Wow, it's late, Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment